Lost Over 30lbs But Still Feel The Same??

Options
2»

Replies

• Sam29a
    Sam29a Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Well done on the loss :) I have the opposite problem: I've lost 35 lbs over the last year and although I can tell, nobody else has really noticed :neutral: Although today my sister said she can tell I've lost weight - that was only after I told her I'd lost 35 lbs. I still wear baggy clothes as I still have a way to go yet (another 20 or so lbs to lose). I don't feel that different yet either, I think I only will when I'm closer to my ideal weight.

92593565.png
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're feeling this way. Lots of good comments here.

In addition, are you exercising? Walking more and more, then falling in love with running happened to me during my weight loss phase.

I can't believe how happy I am now. :heart: endorphins!

Best wishes.
  • kayybot21
    kayybot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I originally posted this in December I believe and I actually woke up today and noticed that my fave pair of sleeping shorts are almost a size too big. I was like maybe they just stretched out from wearing them or something but then I realized I just pulled them out of the dryer last night before bed..
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I'm down ~ 60 and still have this issue. People at work have noticed, I'm down from a 52 to 46 (almost 44) waist but *kitten* I'm still obese. I know I'm on the right track but it can get me down some days. I want to fast forward a few months and just not be obese anymore.

So, no you are not alone in how you feel. Not sure when I will feel different.
  • md78245
    md78245 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 30 lbs....