Flipbelt question

Options
I am thinking about getting a Flipbelt. I'm not really sure what size to get. The small says waist 26-29 and the medium says 29-32. The small says unstretched is 26" and stretched is 26". The medium says 28" unstretched and 38" stretched. My waist is 28" and my hips are 35". I would probably wear it just below my navel but not all the way down on my hips. Should I go for the small or the medium? I don't want it to be too snug, but I don't want it sliding around while I'm running. For those who have flipbelts, how do you feel about how they fit? Thanks!

Replies

• JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    My measurements are about the same and I am happy with the medium. It has enough stretch to get things in and out but still stay snugly in place.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,976 Member
    Options
    Thanks @JenHuedy I do not want it to be too tight, but right now all I have is an old fanny pack that slides around and drives me crazy. I want something that will stay where I put it. I was thinking medium, but I still have a tendency to get things that are a little big and then wish I had gone ahead and gotten the smaller size so I really wanted to know what others thought.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    My measurements are close to yours as well, just a little smaller - I'm a 25" waist and 34" hips and I use an XS. Have no problem getting it down on my hips with an iphone 6 and their water bottle in it. I think you might be better with a S if you don't want it moving around.
  • Princess4Run
    Princess4Run Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think small would be better. Depends how much you will pack into your Flipbelt, the extra weight will pull it down a bit and medium might start to slip. I bought a large and wish I got a medium, I tried to shrink it in a drier lol. Best thing is to try one on. Bed, Bath and Beyond store carry FlipBelts in different sizes. Try and see how they fit.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I bought on the small side and regretted it.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    "small says unstretched is 26" and stretched is 26".

?? The stretched should be larger than the unstretched.

You also might want to look at the Running Buddy also known as the Buddy Pouch. You can look on amazon or google. It clips over your waistband with really strong built in magnets and DOES NOT MOVE. There are different sizes depending on what you want to put in it, but the size of your body makes no difference. I have 2 and my hubby has one. They're great!
  • kgirlhart
    Options
    The stretched should say 36. I can't see or type. Lol
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    My measurements are similar and I purchased a medium. However, I bought the knock off of the FlipBelt called Moko. It works awesome and was a 3rd of the price.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    My stats are similar to yours and I got the medium and I love it.
  • kgirlhart
    Options
    I am updating in case anyone is looking for flibelt info. I did get the small and it fits perfectly. I can also fit my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge in with an Otter Box (symmetry) case with no problems.