4th of July Goals

Options
MFPfriend
MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
What is your goal for the 4th of July? Are you still going to diet, just make smart choice, or stay at a prescribed range?

Personally, I'm going to stay at my maintenance levels (about 2050). I know I'll be running around on the waterslide and swimming, so I will have a few exercise calories.

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I already changed my goal from 1200 calories per day to 1350 (I'm trying to figure out how many calories I can eat and maintain my final weight.) I will be giving the house that last final-touch clean up--sweeping, wiping down, putting away, going to the store for the cooks in the family--pushing food carts, traversing parking lots, loading the car, etc., having fun with my grandson--he does not stay still until he's finally giving up and going to sleep--sweet baby. ;)
    I'm hoping food consumed and exercise completed will equal out.
    I will push veggies and low fat breads and fat-free drinks and add in about 8 ounces of meat, at most. Someone said use 1/4th of the plate for fattening stuff, 1/2 the plate for the veggies, and the last 1/4th for meat?. It might work.

I wish you (and I) much success on the 4th (only our party in on the 5TH, since that is when everyone has a day off in this family.)
    - Hubby and I retired early (his, due to frustration and mine, to health issues).
    - Family members requested Mondays as one of their regular days off (from Retail and Food Industry jobs.) I am so impressed with each of them--hard-working, considerate, experts at their jobs. Their bosses love them.

Happy 4th! :drinker: