Losing on the scale but not physically. . .

2»

Replies

• red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    I have noticed that I can wear the same old clothes I used to when heavier so that hides a lot from friends . They see you as the same because you wear the same clothes .. it does take awhile for people to say something . I think they may notice but scared to say something in case there mistaken ...kind of like the guy says to the girl .. I see your pregnant. .. she say no I'm not LOL so we learn to keep our mouth shut lol

Good luck sounds like your doing well ..

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Just remember youre a shorter girl like me and when we are over 200lbs it can be hard for us to tell on ourselves because our stomachs can still look big since theres no where for it to go lol it just takes time and a little more loss to notice it in yourself. Im positive the changes are there - you just dont notice because you see it gradually when you look in the mirror everyday. Other people notice because they see you then dont see you for a while and when you come back youre way smaller all of a sudden - it's not gradual.
  • Makeitso39
    Makeitso39 Posts: 51 Member
    22 lbs is an excellent achievement, well done! I'm currently on week 10 of Chalean Extreme. I lost 7 lbs first phase but gained 3, second phase. Christmas didn't help, but overall I'm 6 lbs down, lost 7 inches from waist and gone from 32.7 to 25 % body fat, my weight was just into overweight bracket. My point is, think less about the scale, especially with this program. Again, excellent work - don't be discouraged!