Favorite ZERO (or very low) calorie products?

Options
I LOVE making popcorn with Winona Pure Popcorn Butter spray. It's wet enough that popcorn seasonings and salt will stick to popcorn much better than other zero calorie sprays that I've found and I think it tastes pretty close to real butter.

I also love the Grape flavored Hawaiian Punch singles packets. Whenever I get sick of plain water I use one of these.

Have you guys found any zero calorie products that taste pretty good?

ufeji6npc6kp.jpg
pxz34b6rplrp.jpg

Replies

• slong12041989
    slong12041989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love the grapefruit La Croix and keep lots of different teas on hand (honey lavender or hibiscus green tea by Yogi for example) when I want something to drink besides water. And if I'm craving something sweet I'll add a teaspoon of local honey to the tea and a dash of cinnamon or splash of milk!
  • Steelpit202
    Steelpit202 Posts: 51 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I like Monster Zero Ultra. The taste reminds be a bit of Mountain Dew whiteout. I also like Monster Rehab, I think it's 25 calories or so for the can.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I like water. Is anything else really zero calories?
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Cucumber is probably one of my favorite low calorie foods. F lettuce.
  • RochelleLUnangst
    RochelleLUnangst Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Probably not! I think the FDA says if its less than 2 calories then the product can say it has zero..or something like that. That's why I added the "low calorie" part.
  • RochelleLUnangst
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »

Recently a friend recommended I try cucumber with Tajin. I really enjoyed it!!
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Lately when I get the munchies and know it's just boredom I have been just making a cup of tea. I have a stock pile of different flavors from fruity to woody etc. Pretty much every type available that's organic. I am really interested to try the savory teas, but they are harder to find! I love savory foods more than sweet, so these might help me a ton.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Probably not! I think the FDA says if its less than 2 calories then the product can say it has zero..or something like that. That's why I added the "low calorie" part.

Actually it's 5. If a "serving" (whatever size that is) is under 5 calories, the label can say 0. That's why a "serving" of Vlassic pickles is half a pickle. A whole pickle would have to record calories.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Did you add lime? Add lime juice! It's amazing. I live in Chicago and they sell melon and cucumber with lime and tajin off of food carts here :)
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

That sounds tasty! I have had it with a little hot sauce before or a little lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil. I actually love it plain too!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Perrier water.

Well, low calorie; popcorn.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THAT GRAPE DRINK !!! I BUY IT IN BULK SO GOOD HAHA. It tastes like the full sugar stuff. I love walden farms no calorie pancake syrup, coffee creamer, and honey dijon dressing :)
  • RochelleLUnangst
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

Did you add lime? Add lime juice! It's amazing. I live in Chicago and they sell melon and cucumber with lime and tajin off of food carts here :)

That sounds tasty! I have had it with a little hot sauce before or a little lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil. I actually love it plain too!

Yes to the lime juice, I do the same to my popcorn! It is just so good.
  • RochelleLUnangst
    Options
    OMG I LOVE THAT GRAPE DRINK !!! I BUY IT IN BULK SO GOOD HAHA. It tastes like the full sugar stuff. I love walden farms no calorie pancake syrup, coffee creamer, and honey dijon dressing :)

I definitely have to look up that pancake syrup. I love adding a little bit of maple syrup to my pureed butternut squash but don't like the calories it adds so much! The honey Dijon dressing sounds good too, I bet that would be good instead of mustard/honey/mayonnaise that I use on broccoli salad.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Pickles
    Mustard
    Mio flavor drops, Black Cherry flavor
    Hot sauce
    Good coffee
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Food lion jello cubes!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Big red zero, topo chico
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Pickles. Half a Claussen kosher dill added to my meal only adds 7 calories but makes me feel way fuller. I like pickles. But I would not still like pickles if I did this every day!
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,927 Member
    Options
    Arrowhead sparkling flavored water. No sweetener, just a slight hint of fruit flavor. Right now I'm drinking the raspberry lemon, with a crushed sprig of rosemary in it.