Mom to two, sitting at 305 pounds, 148 pounds later....

Options
janetterdz93
janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
If I did it, so can you, I'm pretty sure we all heard that before, but it's true! Just spreading a little motivation in the most difficult month of the year! I have a almost 3 year old and and 1 1/2 year old the love sugar coockies and pizza also drive me crazy lol. I work crazy schedules at work every week, and recently developed relationship problems because of my weight loss, just made a big move to a better home not to mention the financial issues that come with life in general and then CHRISTMAS spending. Whooohooo too much. What I am trying to say is despite all the reasons I have to eat a huge chocolate cake, I don't. Because at the end of the night I feel it. I feel like a failure, like everything I had done and to let it all go. I just can't. So when I feel like eating my whole pantry filled with cookies and fruit gushers, I think about that exact moment I felt like a failure. Honestly makes me grab my purse and my boys and run out the door and go do something productive instead of sitting at home thinking about how food could fill the emptiness. Which ever journey you are on the journey is far from over, because when you reach your goal you will think of a new one , and when you complete that one, you'll think of another one! Because the whole purpose of life is to keep growing! Keep growing! I have failed a lot in my journey, I won't lie about that. But just think why your doing it. Why you started this in the first place. And no matter how far you have come, no matter if it's 5 pounds or 300 pounds, you cannot fail! But overall my biggest advice is HAVE FUN! Fall in love with the journey, share it with others, and if you fail, get back up and kill this *kitten* you got business to do!
I wish I would have typed this up on my laptop but refused to go to the car for the charger lol, so excuse if I have any miss spelling.
And lastly! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Killing it all the way to Christmas because no matter what I am having my tamales!!cbsqgdr0bqv8.jpg

Replies

• ThreeLittleBalloons
    Options
    Incredible! Well done!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped at your pics. Now I have to read your story!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smiley:
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! That is an amazing weight loss!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I noticed your -148# I just hit That number too! Still working on getting to Onederland.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Are you sure thats the same person???
    As my jaw drops and hits the floor. :o
    Bravo! <3
  • 230to130mfp
    230to130mfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If I did it, so can you, I'm pretty sure we all heard that before, but it's true! Just spreading a little motivation in the most difficult month of the year! I have a almost 3 year old and and 1 1/2 year old the love sugar coockies and pizza also drive me crazy lol. I work crazy schedules at work every week, and recently developed relationship problems because of my weight loss, just made a big move to a better home not to mention the financial issues that come with life in general and then CHRISTMAS spending. Whooohooo too much. What I am trying to say is despite all the reasons I have to eat a huge chocolate cake, I don't. Because at the end of the night I feel it. I feel like a failure, like everything I had done and to let it all go. I just can't. So when I feel like eating my whole pantry filled with cookies and fruit gushers, I think about that exact moment I felt like a failure. Honestly makes me grab my purse and my boys and run out the door and go do something productive instead of sitting at home thinking about how food could fill the emptiness. Which ever journey you are on the journey is far from over, because when you reach your goal you will think of a new one , and when you complete that one, you'll think of another one! Because the whole purpose of life is to keep growing! Keep growing! I have failed a lot in my journey, I won't lie about that. But just think why your doing it. Why you started this in the first place. And no matter how far you have come, no matter if it's 5 pounds or 300 pounds, you cannot fail! But overall my biggest advice is HAVE FUN! Fall in love with the journey, share it with others, and if you fail, get back up and kill this *kitten* you got business to do!
    I wish I would have typed this up on my laptop but refused to go to the car for the charger lol, so excuse if I have any miss spelling.
    And lastly! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Killing it all the way to Christmas because no matter what I am having my tamales!!cbsqgdr0bqv8.jpg

• 230to130mfp
    230to130mfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh wow
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I'd share a tamale or two with you; I damn sure would!

nice effort and keep up the good work.
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Wow

Great job

You look amazing
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    You get a big giant HOLY *kitten* BALLS.
  • iris2811
    iris2811 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing - such an inspration!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    My jaw literally dropped at your pics. Now I have to read your story!
    Please give me the cliff's notes version when you are done reading ;)

taking nothing away from the OP's accomplishments because they are stellar...

That being said, there is distinct difference between the post of women and the posts of men.

Typical female post:

My weight struggles started.. blah, blah... my emotions... yadda, yadda the emotional eating... then my realization... empowerment! .... my kids mean the world to me.... it's my journey, not yours.... blah, blah... the relationship this... and the relationship that ... then my feelings... I found Zumba !! yadda, yadda... I never really felt loved.... blah, blah, blah, purpose of life.... and he was awesome but there wasn't any chemistry; I took this as my fault and covered the pain with chocolate.... I'm more spiritual than religious, blah, blah...then I moved cross country and found myself....yadda, yadda... vegan for a while but I missed bacon, I yo-yo dieted and went thru a wild phase, blah, blah... I have dreams and goals and want to lo(o)se the weight.... there's no stopping me now!!

Typical male post:

I sure like beer. .....Make me a sandwich then send me a PM, okay?

* apologies in advance if I've offended anyone (you know who you are).
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, good job!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration! Merry Christmas!
  • janetterdz93
    janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!❤
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Thank you everyone!❤

You earned the accolades; You Rock.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options