5'3 195lbs (goal weight 145lbs) - Motivation Ladies Needed!

Options
finayoun
finayoun Posts: 16 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
So this is unfortunately not my first rodeo when it comes to fitness. I've seen amazing results in the past and have fallen off over the last year. I am so ready to go hard and get back into it. I'd love to have other motivational ladies who would like to keep up on each others journeys and motivate each other to keep going. It's an extremely important part of fitness and I want to have people like that around. I am starting a program in the morning called Rewired. It's all about figuring out who you are, your struggles with fitness and tackling those BEFORE focusing on weight loss itself. It was a godsend and just what I needed to get back on my feet. I'll be grocery shopping to meal prep and hitting the gym for the first time in months tomorrow morning. I'm SUPER scared but know I can do it! Once I get pumped, I go HAM and can't wait to get back into it. No more excuses. WHO'S IN ON GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT THIER FITNESS JOURNEY! I LOVE TO MOTIVATE AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONES PROGRESS!

leave the following info:

First name:
Fitness goal:
Your number 1 struggle in the past:
A program you are doing (if any):
A little about yourself

Looking forward to having some incredible people on this journey!

First name: Fina

Fitness goal: I'd like to get back to my weight of 145. I am currently 195 but I know I can do it!

Your number 1 struggle in the past: EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. I go off of how I'm feeling and let that dictate my fitness journey. I also LOVE food...no really...too much! and I eat when I'm not hungry. But that is about to stop!

A program you are doing (if any): Bodybuilding.com's Rewired! Took the test on the site and can't wait to get started.

A little about yourself: From NY, full time student, full time worker.