At it again!

Options
Hello! Life is so easily distracting! I was on a good roll there for a while and then after my vacation things went back to normal - eating badly & not exercising. This time around I am really pushing for a life change for me and my family! I hope to be consistent with logging my food and weight check ins.

I am hoping to really stick to the caloric intake I am allowed and increase my exercise!

thanks!
Have a great day all!

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • ricomincia
    ricomincia Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :D Same of me!

I keep starting up and dropping off all the time!

However this time I need to get my lifestyle sorted out. I would like to lose around 18Kg and started again on Monday 15th July... so far so good 1 week at a time...

Currently running around 2km every morning and doing a few other exercises (ab crunches, reverse ab crunches and a few pushups) and watching my calorie and food intake.

Hopefully if I start slowly and work up it will go well....

Anyway good luck to you and hope you stick at it! It'll be worth it in the end!
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The main this is you've come back and seem to be motivated again!! Well done :-)
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've been down that road as well. :grumble:
    I've been taking baby steps to get back on track. It is hard to get back into the groove of the healthy lifestyle, knowing that you have succeeded the first time..you can definitely do it again. Don't let your mind head to the wrong direction of bad eating habits and no exercise. Take it little by little each day, it's still progress! You can do this!

Welcome back :drinker: