Hey All - Newbie Looking For MFP Pals

Options
Hi, I'm Paul from Brighton, UK.

I guess I've slipped into that content phase of my life where I'm happily relationship-ed and in a rut and it really needs to stop.

Not the relationship bit, I'm quite happy in that respect *touch wood*, it's the content, slow decline into man-boob city. All those cosy nights in on the sofa with chocolate and telly and Netflix and chill, and takeaways, and cola, and doughnuts and going to the shop for a loaf of bread and a carton of milk and coming back with Mr Kipling's entire back catalogue.

I need to lose about 25kg. I have no idea what that is in stone, but I guess that's probably a good thing as to this old boy, 25 little kilos doesn't sound as much as, say, 3-4 stone will. If indeed that's what 25kg is?!

I really need all the help I can get and would love to chat to others in the same boat. Even just having other people on my page going through the same as me would help keep me motivated, and it'd be great to have a laugh, a moan, a whinge and an "I feel your pain" on my wall as we go along.

I'm determined to make this work, and I'm in it for the long haul, so please add me?

PAUL :)

Replies