Happy 4th to all my Battle Buddies!

Options
SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
From one soldier to all the soldiers out there..... HAPPY 4th! To all the ppl in this great country, the very ones we fight/we fought to protect HAPPY 4th! Besides being a father and husband my time as a soldier was the proudest time of my life. I gave up a lot but gained more than I can ever say when I was given the privledge to serve you fine ppl. Freedom is NEVER EVER EVER free my friends. As you go through your day just say a little prayer for the all the service men living and gone and their families.
I love you all and God bless!
Ed

Replies

• LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July to you, Ed. Thank you for your sacrifices. From one American to another, OOOORAH!! :flowerforyou:
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Haapy 4th of July to you too! Thank you for your serv ice to our country and protecting our freedom.
  • vtbetas
    vtbetas Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for your service. I wish you a low battle rhythm day.
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Happy 4th from one Battle Buddy to another.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th from one Service member to another! May it be filled with awesome fireworks and great memories!
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Happy Fourth! Thank you for your service, and thanks to your family for supporting your service!

(OK, I said I'd stay out of the boards didn't I? But I didn't swear, so its ok) I'm leaving now for real.:drinker: :laugh: :tongue:
  • ropsnik
    ropsnik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    May God bless you and your family for your sacrifice.
    Happy 4th to you and your buddies.
    From a Vietnam vet - 1969-1971.
  • joshuat1114
    Options
    Happy 4th thank you for all your help to keep this country free