First time in my life I really lost weight! (10 kg/22 lbs with face pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    lolakinks wrote: »
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Ever changed a tire? Tires are HEAVY. An automobile tire weighs 20 pounds! You've lost that! All that weight you were carrying around....gone!
    Good.
    Work.

You are definetely right :) I just need to lose a lot and it was a slow process but still counts :)

Yes it still counts! You're 22 pounds closer to goal!
    Set small goals to break up your bigger one. If you go by scale weight, set your first goal (for example) to lose 10% of your body weight. Them maybe 10 pound goals.
    I had 70 to lose and did the above. I'm now down to 17 left to lose and I re-set to 5 pound goal increments because the rate of loss has slowed. I also have some exercise type goals I like to hit too.
    This worked for me but everyone is different. Try not to think of your overall target but the next (smaller) one. Some days I just made a goal of making it through the day to hit my calorie target. Baby steps baby!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    BTW, we are a bit similar....I'm 5'2" and started at 204 lbs. My goal is 134 ish. I keep changing it.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!

I am 5'2 and my goal is to be atleast 130... I have about 73 to lose. Thank you for sharing, you can definitely tell you've put in work. Keep it up! Be proud of yourself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!