Hello from NE PA

Options
ctraugh
ctraugh Posts: 17 Member
A little about myself. I am currently in my mid 30's, married with 2 children. I have fought my entire life with weight, most of that time not really caring about being big. I have considered myself to be active since I worked in a factory, welding, driving forklift, general labor. During that time I was around 300 lbs most of the time, then the company I worked at for 9 years closed, I went back to school and now I have a desk job. Not very active. I quickly ballooned to 350 lbs and to make things worse I started to get winded going up the stairs to the send floor of my house, not good. So I decided it was time to do something about it. I started walking at my lunch break, eating a little better, and trying to get a little more active at home. I now walk to work in the morning , about 2.25 miles, I am tracking my food intake thanks to this site and the weight is coming off. So that's my story.

Replies

• dawn8211
    dawn8211 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I just started my weight loss journey. I am know on weight watchers,my daughter told me about this site,so I thought I would give it a try also. I recently became a grandma and want to be around for my beautiful granddaughter! I love taking pictures of her,but have none of her & myself,because I hate the way I look! I feel good,sticking to this and hopefully the results will follow!!
    :smile: