Hello everyone!

Hi all, I am 43 years old, not new to training as I used to wrestle and power-lift from the age of 13, but over the last few years I have trained sporadically and gained and lost a few stones, but looking to get serious about training again.

I am 6 foot 1 inch and 19 stones, with a 52" chest and 38" trousers and 19" arms I look well proportioned, but I would like to slim down to 15 stone and 34" waist, whilst maintaining as muscle as possible. ( Don't we all! )

I hope to get a few workouts in before the New Year, and hope to cut back on the booze and junk that gets push on us at all occasions this time of the year.

Anyways, good luck to everyone and feel freed to add.

I am on UK time BTW.

Warrior

Replies

• Warriormonk73
    Warriormonk73 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello Old me, what a difference 3 years make!

I am now 46 years old, over the last few years I have trained really hard and lost a few stones.

I am 6 foot 1 inch and 13 stones 7, with a 42" chest and 32" trousers and 15" arms.

I have been through a lot over the last few years and I thank God, my friends and family for their support.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Hey, how cool is that you found your 3 year old thread. Congratulations on the progress you made :)
  • Warriormonk73
    Warriormonk73 Posts: 38 Member
    Hey, how cool is that you found your 3 year old thread. Congratulations on the progress you made :)

Thank you. It was extremely satisfying to find that the hard work paid off, despite a few existential setbacks!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Thank you. It was extremely satisfying to find that the hard work paid off, despite a few existential setbacks!

Well done on not letting those setbacks stop you. :)