SST Performix

Options
Just started using this product, i normally don't talk about my supplements or anything like that but WOW this stuff works great. Anyone else use it?

I'm cutting and i was looking for a fat burner/thermogenic and found this stuff in GNC, looked at the ingredients, checked out the reviews and was like what the hell I'll give it a try... sooooo glad i did, it does what ot claims to do and in the supplement world thats rare haha I'm not affiliated with the company or gnc, i actually only started using GNC to get products again because they started carrying JYM products ... if you're interested in a fat burner that works you should check it out, its not a miracle pill but with your nutrition dialed in this can be a great boost to helping achieve your goals .... they should pay me for this *kitten* lol

Posted bodybuilding.com link because they're having a deal right now

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix/sst.html?PLASKU=PER4100068&mcid=CG_PLA_US_GS_performix&bbdevice=m&bbtargetid=120147270000105859&catargetid=120147270000105859&cadevice=m&gclid=CNzonfXgg9ECFYmRfgodZ-oKig

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What does this do for you?
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    What does this do for you?

A few things, it increases my energy, body temp, and gives me multiple supplements in one that aid in fat loss like niacin, yohimbine, caffeine, b12 ... I'm cutting so any thing i can do to aid in that process is welcomed, my nutrition and exercise is dialed in now I'm looking to drop my bf down a little more to see where my body composition is aesthetically and what muscles i need to develop more
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    What time of day you take this supplement?