Finally in CONTROL

Options
Finally... I feel like I have the power and motivation to rid myself of u wanted fat! I'm 49 years old and I've struggled with my weight since my teens, my heaviest was when I was 280lbs and stuck in an unhappy relationship... that was approx 12 yrs ago... I've been working on self improvement since then.. education, dream job, weight loss all while searching for a new partner to share my hopes and dreams with.

I've done all he fad diets, even slim fast lol. I had some success with Herbal Magic which turned into Herbal One. I even recruited a few of my friends to go here but the cost was too much to maintain for very long. I did reach 195lbs 6 yrs ago.. I felt awesome... but soon gained back to 240lbs... over he last 6 yrs I've gone from 214lbs-240lbs.. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride with no end in sight.

I was getting depressed about my size. People at work were getting gastric bypass surgery and losing weight fast.... I was contemplating getting the surgery done myself.

Then one day I saw my gf posted she lost 80lbs doing an ideal protein diet..she lost the weight in 6 months... I thought wow how can this be. This friend has also struggled with her weight for many years. I decided to have a look at this protein diet... I noticed you were not allowed fruit on it and I love fruit. I'm not doing most of the protein died but with fruit added. My biggest problem was breakfast ... it's solved with my new NutriBullet... I know make awesome shakes for breakfast and add some protein powder. I. Eating heathy all day long, I plan ahead. I pack celery, broccoli, cucumbers... all heathy to snack on. I drive for a living so eating at specific times can get difficult. I also purchase protein bars for when Im In a crunch. Lots of salads and chicken, steak. The trick is to plan ahead and never let yourself get hungry. I drink tons of water also.

I started this new way of eating on Oct 14, 2016 and I'm down 25lbs today! I feel fabulous!

If I can lose weight without pills and gimmicks you can also!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!