I hate shopping...season is irrelevant.

Options
jnichel
jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
Unless it's for computer hardware or power tools.

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of the color yellow.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    It all turns me in to the crabbiest, and irrational person on the planet...
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Unless it's for food or sports equipment.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I like to shop for food and books. Anything else is torture
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Shopping at the grocery store.. hate it.. but shopping in general is a necessity too when you need stuff. I do like getting new stuff..
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I hate clothes shopping. I'm not good at it. Even after trying everything on in the store I end up either returning things or exchanging for a different size.
  • Savagedistraction
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Shopping at the grocery store.. hate it.. but shopping in general is a necessity too when you need stuff. I do like getting new stuff..
    I hate getting new stuff!! Lol. Unecxesary consumerism bugs me. Comes from having worked in a third world country.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    JoyMaillet wrote: »
    I hate getting new stuff!! Lol. Unecxesary consumerism bugs me. Comes from having worked in a third world country.
    I like new stuff if it's useful things (like work out stuff) but having to re-buy things (like toiletries/make-up/etc) really pisses me off.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    3oEjHNXO68FRCG02uk.gif
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I sort of hate shopping too, unless I have tons of money, and that is never the case so yeah...hate it!
  • Savagedistraction
    Options
    Shoe shopping is the worst. It's not that I dislike shoes..just being around a store full of women shopping for shoes and listening to the vapid convo's that seem to occur. Yeah I'm judgey...XD
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

well I did say "necessity" and when necessary, I like new stuff. :#
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Canada? :D
  • MonkeyMel21
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Shoe shopping is the worst. It's not that I dislike shoes..just being around a store full of women shopping for shoes and listening to the vapid convo's that seem to occur. Yeah I'm judgey...XD

They never have my size shoe in the kind that I want. I needed some cheap boots last week so I went to Walmart and got one pair a 1/2 size bigger and the other pair 1 size smaller because they didn't have any at all in my size. And that happens all the time, that's just the latest.
  • BrinaBecnel
    BrinaBecnel Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I really hate shopping unless it's for books! I can spend hours in a book store!
  • njself0713
    njself0713 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Unless it's for computer hardware or power tools.

That's me!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I hate in-store shopping. I feel like it always takes forever and I leave with way more than I intended.