Best Ab Exercises?

Options
I've recently injured my foot so I haven't been able to do much cardio lately :( so I've been really careful on not trying to go over my daily goal, and with all this free time I've been trying to do more ab workouts to get more toned so even though I can't burn any fat off, when the time comes when I can then I'll be even more toned.

Any suggestions on ab exercises/workouts? I do use a medicine ball when I do my workouts and I usually just use the app "Daily Ab Workout" which is great! But since I do the same thing so often I think my body gets too used to it..

Any suggestions? I would love to hear any of strength/conditioning you guys do (:

Replies

• Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I really love Reverse crunches. I do 100 a night, and you can definitely feel them working while you do them! Sorry about your foot! :/ If you do want to get your heart rate up, an exercise you could do is punching? Just sit and punch while twisting your torso! Jillian Michaels recommended it actually! :) Best of luck!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    TBH, most individuals that have "toned" 6-packs don't do "Ab" routines.

Compound lift movement/routines, along with diet, and patientce will help burn fat just as much as cardio.

Burning fat isn't exclusive to cardio.