Bulking progress.

Options
I've been bulking 2 months to this day and literally only put on 2lbs. My plan was to hopefully put on 5lbs but I have a hard grafting job and sometimes don't get time to fit in all the calories I need I have a picture here from 2 months ago and one to date. They are 2 completely different pictures in 2 different rooms so I don't know if I can compare them in the slightest i know I look different on both pictures but one could be to do with good lighting etc.

21st October:

f83g5xjcj0is.png

21st December:

1pvuboyuwpwd.jpg

Their is clearly a noticeable difference but as I'm on my own at the minute I can't get someone to re take the picture from October. Do you think the bulk went well or it's just good lighting and post workout pump?

Also any advice you could give me would be helpful.

Replies

• RobM97
    RobM97 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also I know 2 months isn't loads of time for miracles to happen on my body it's just nice to know I'm heading in the right direction.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    As you highlighted; different angle, different lighting, different pose, one tensed and one relaxed.

2lbs in 2 months really isn't much at all and is within most people's daily water weight fluctuations. Keep doing what you're doing but make time for the food as that is what makes you grow.
  • andrelittle2323
    andrelittle2323 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Eat more bro.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Can't tell anything from the pics but if you like where you are headed, keep going. Eat more food if you want to gain more weight.
  • dfc4
    dfc4 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You are defineteley in good shape, in the first pic you are relaxed, in the second you are flexin so it is hard to tell.
    Keep up your cals with good nutrition and keep working o it ..greetings from europe
  • serapel
    serapel Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Brad_61179
    Brad_61179 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    RobM97 wrote: »
    I've been bulking 2 months to this day and literally only put on 2lbs. My plan was to hopefully put on 5lbs but I have a hard grafting job and sometimes don't get time to fit in all the calories I need I have a picture here from 2 months ago and one to date. They are 2 completely different pictures in 2 different rooms so I don't know if I can compare them in the slightest i know I look different on both pictures but one could be to do with good lighting etc.

21st October:

f83g5xjcj0is.png

21st December:

1pvuboyuwpwd.jpg

Their is clearly a noticeable difference but as I'm on my own at the minute I can't get someone to re take the picture from October. Do you think the bulk went well or it's just good lighting and post workout pump?

Also any advice you could give me would be helpful.

Sweet gains bro. Keep it up