Fitbit

Options
Who has one and do you like?

Replies

• camoballerina91
    camoballerina91 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have an Alta. I like it enough that I do wear it every day. It serves it's purpose and the hourly reminders help keep me moving a bit more throughout the day.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Have the One, previously the Flex and really like Fitbit's in general - I think I'll buy the Alta next time as I like the look of it.... :smile:
  • reneec257
    reneec257 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have one, I bought it February 2015, it is falling apart to the point I decided to buy a Garmin instead. The back of it fell off where it charges. I have a friend that the same thing happened. She bought a warranty for hers at Best Buy and got a new one but she also had to buy a warranty for the new one too. Plus I wanted to upgrade to a tracker that I can swim with.
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Please be careful with fitbits. I gave my mother one for her birthday. She loved it. A few months later she went for a dr app and he sent her to a heart dr because she had an extra heartbeat and palpitations. Lots of testing later, she took off the fitbit and went for the same tests. They couldn't find the extra beat and no more palpitations. That's the only thing she did different. It makes me wonder what exactly is that tech giving off while it's on your wrist? We've officially banned them from our house. Just my experience... :/
  • mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had a Fitbit one, which I kept losing when it would fall out of my pocket. I then got a Charge HR which I used for about a year. Had to warranty replace the Charge HR twice in that year because of various problems (heartrate stopped working, stopped syncing). Also, the Charge HR gave me a weird red spot on top of my wrist. Now using an Apple Watch. I like the device better, but I miss the Fitbit app and web interfaces. And I miss the interaction and challenges with my friends and family that use Fitbit.
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Charge HR 2. I love it. I wear it every day, all day. The dashboard provides lots of exercise and health-related details, you can switch the band out to match your outfit, and I love the hourly reminders to keep moving.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had a Blaze and loved, loved, loved it. I am currently going through withdrawal, though. After wearing the Blaze for over a year, all of a sudden, it started irritating my skin. Large red spots. Slowly faded to a kind of brown after I quit wearing the band, and then the skin dried out and started to peel. Still there. :( So sad. I want to wear my FitBit
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Charge HR here. It has been a boon for me. Have found the quick access to stats more motivating than I would have thought.

Gotta go. Need to get my 250 steps in for the hour. B)