5'4 227.......weight loss tips

Options
destinycarter92
destinycarter92 Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm new I'm 5'4 227 ...I'm trying to be 200 by Feb.........I lost 6 pounds since Dec 11 I gained two pounds back :-( idk how but yea I'm on this no carb eating............... I'm very depressed I dont like to hang out no more I just need help and support Any tips on losing weight I really wanna be like 170 180 at the most my weight is stuck between 225 and 227

Replies

• andrelittle2323
    andrelittle2323 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, cardio first thing in the morning before eating, try to incorporate some resistance training because any amount of muscle (not bulky necessarily) will naturally eat away fat. Not eating carbs all together will slow your metabolism down and you definitely won't want that. When it comes to eating, eat a lot of protein and fiber. Get your carbs from a banana and protein from peanut butter. They're light foods so you won't feel weighed down. Don't get discouraged, this takes time and you gotta tell yourself that progress is progress no matter how small.
  • stephanietoepel78
    Options
    Dont give up, love. One day, meal, snack at a time. Yes, drink water and enjoy protein. You can do this. Scan all your foods in the app. That is very helpful. :)
  • amywendt
    amywendt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! My story is very similar. Feel free to add me if you are looking for a friend.