Fitbit

twokatlover
twokatlover Posts: 24 Member
edited December 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Thinking of either the charge hr or charge 2. any suggestions? I want the HTML.

Replies

• successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    HTML is for web design. If you mean HR monitor they both have that. Charge 2 is the new improved version of the Charge HR which I have. I glanced at it at Costco yesterday but didn't see any features that I thought I'd need, though I think it may have other wrist band options.
  • mattdhall
    mattdhall Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2016
    <html>
    <body>
    <p><blink>I would suggest the <i>Charge 2</i>. I have a Charge HR, and I'm on my third unit, as I've had to request warrant replacement twice now.</blink>
    </body>
    </html>
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    <a href= .... ahhh, who am I kidding, it's been over 10 years since I've coded in html.

What do you want your FitBit to track? Have you looked at other activity monitors?
  • AndyCool22
    AndyCool22 Posts: 131 Member
    Depending on what you want to track.........i have the fitbit zip, which measures calories, steps, distance, and active minutes. it's been going strong for almost 3 years now, since it uses replaceable watch batteries that last about 6 months. a lot of people i know with the rechargeable fitbits have not lasted much more than the year warranty they have because the battery has quit charging or the bands have worn out.