29 pounds down, need more friends !

Options
I'm 29 pounds down from my starting weight in April. Kinda slow, I know, but progress nonetheless. I'm feeling better already even though I have about 80 more to lose.

Social pressure is a key to losing weight and getting healthier... so add me and help a sister out? I need your eyes and encouragement! We got this ⚡️

Replies

• HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    that's how much I lost. I am at my goal weight now, but after few ups and downs I learned slow works best as it's easier to sustain. Add me
  • darkcrow13
    darkcrow13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm always done for more inspiring friends!! It's great encouragement!! Great job losing the weight u have!! Add me I would look forward to chatting !!!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Haha, we have the same journey. I'm 29lbs down, and have another 77 to go. Add me!
  • jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight lost! it's a journey, not a race, and you're well on your way.
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Add me (:
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Add me, would like to help encourage you and would love the support!
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 15 lbs and have another 45 to go before I reach "goal", but may reevaluate when I get there and definitely will be sticking around for the foreseeable future.