20 pounds down

Options
I started this journey back in July lost my way in September but got back on the train in mid October. Since then I've made realistic life changes, better choices and today I finally after a two week plateau have breached the 20 pounds down mark. I feel empowered and am thankful for this journey. I have a much longer road ahead but I'm faithful that I can push through. I didn't gain from 135 to almost 200 in a few months so I can't expect it to come off that quickly either. Keep at it, never lose sight of where you're headed!!!

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Good attitude. I believe patience is one of the most important aspects of losing weight. Well, and sleep too.
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 20 pounds loss! Good job getting back on that train!
  • kathykrupa297
    kathykrupa297 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good job. I'm in the same boat. I lost 15lbs in May then gained 20lbs. Now I'm more realistic and healthy. Trying to eat right and work out when I can. In 2 weeks I lost 6lbs so I'm heading in the right direction.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!