15-20lbs weightloss goal, 5' 5", university student

Options
Hi all,

I'm looking for a person who has similar weight loss goals! Any takers?

Replies

• ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'5 and a student as well within the same goal. Currently 147 and hoping to get to 125. Feel free to add me!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Almost. I'm 5'4.5" and looking to lose 10 -12 lbs (10 of which is regain from poor logging/choices on my part). I suspect it's going to take at least 7-8 months. Why so long? Well that's actually the time frame it took me to go from around 132 lbs to 122 lbs originally. I'm okay with the slow pace though, because it will hopefully mean that I won't sacrifice as much lbm during the process.
  • kipwi
    kipwi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Almost. I'm 5'4.5" and looking to lose 10 -12 lbs (10 of which is regain from poor logging/choices on my part). I suspect it's going to take at least 7-8 months. Why so long? Well that's actually the time frame it took me to go from around 132 lbs to 122 lbs originally. I'm okay with the slow pace though, because it will hopefully mean that I won't sacrifice as much lbm during the process.

Hey! I'm also 5'4.5" (I like to say I'm 5'5" hehe) and I'm trying to go from 137 lbs to around 128 lbs. Hope you don't mind if I add you :)
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a bit taller at 5'7 but I'm a grad student and I need to lose about 20 lbs! I'll add you as a friend