Hi Everyone!

Options
Hey guys (: I'm Emma, from Kingston, Canada. I'm looking to really buckle down and get some weight off once I go back to school in January and was looking to add some more people on here! I find I'm just more motivated with a larger support system/ accountability network.

A bit more about me I suppose (I have no clue what I'm supposed to be saying in these so I'm sorry if I'm rambling a bit):
  • I like blogging so I'm going to try and incorporate that feature from this website into my routine
  • I'm 20 and in my undergrad. Con ed, History major, jewish studies minor and math just for fun
  • I'm super musical
  • I love going out to bars and dancing with my friends, so not drinking my calories is going to be something that's really hard for me
  • I hate cardio but I'm trying to love it

Thanks! xx em

Replies

• MotivatedMenna1
    MotivatedMenna1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hwy Emma :) I'm Menna, 21, i live in Berlin and study veterinary medicine. I want to lose 60 pounds.

Would love to support you :) feel free to add me! :)
  • BillyGoatZombie
    BillyGoatZombie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Bill. 34, Married, Illinois - United States. Been logging daily for over 2 years now. I've also been working out daily for about the same time. I don't have many friends as I'm not very social on here. Looking to change that. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Southern_Fit_Guy
    Southern_Fit_Guy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Same