The price of watermelon and rockmelon!

Options
2»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Of the places I listed, the Hill Street place (about half a km from where I live, so I walk there) and the Salamanca Fresh place (about 1 km from where I work, so I walk there too) both have quite good quality produce for reasonable prices.

I'll often wander down to Salamanca Fresh on a Monday at lunch and pick up my fruit for work for the week there.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Of the places I listed, the Hill Street place (about half a km from where I live, so I walk there) and the Salamanca Fresh place (about 1 km from where I work, so I walk there too) both have quite good quality produce for reasonable prices.

I'll often wander down to Salamanca Fresh on a Monday at lunch and pick up my fruit for work for the week there.

Foodland and woolies are less than 5 minutes from my house. The fruit and veg shop is around a 10 minute drive, but it will be worth the savings to make the trip.

Lol i just realised i called doing a 10 minute drive "a trip". It's only because we're bang in the middle and walking distance to the major supermarkets, and I'm not used to driving far for groceries.