Need to Vent

Options
LoraF83
LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
Let me tell you something about a lady I'll call "C". We were best friends on MFP. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then after 365,000 days of logging, I started being friends with some other people, who were totally gorgeous but then they stopped logging every day, and C was like, weirdly jealous of them. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with the other people, she'd be like, "Why didn't you PM me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was very divisive, as all birthdays should be, I was like, "C, I can't invite you, because I think you don't even lift." I mean I couldn't have a cardio bunny at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a CARDIO BUNNY. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so stupid. And then she ragequit MFP because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall, she had a bunch of new muscles and a nice squat PR and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on protein powder.

*C, you know who you are :laugh:

Replies

• CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    :noway:

tumblr_inline_mfz1ppLq2B1qf4lc9.gif
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you something about a lady I'll call "C". We were best friends on MFP. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then after 365,000 days of logging, I started being friends with some other people, who were totally gorgeous but then they stopped logging every day, and C was like, weirdly jealous of them. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with the other people, she'd be like, "Why didn't you PM me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was very divisive, as all birthdays should be, I was like, "C, I can't invite you, because I think you don't even lift." I mean I couldn't have a cardio bunny at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a CARDIO BUNNY. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so stupid. And then she ragequit MFP because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall, she had a bunch of new muscles and a nice squat PR and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on protein powder.

Username starts with C :angry:

Real name doesn't :confused:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    IN
  • LoraF83
    Options
    :angry:

:wink:
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    LOL.... Drama.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I can handle being surrounded by all of this negativity today.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Grammar police <3 you right now.
  • LoraF83
    Options

I don't need to be bullied, sir.

Take your attitude elsewhere.

(lol)
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Look, your mom has issues.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

I'd say pick us all up some donuts so we can deal with this...but I already know how that would turn out.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

qBzrWoD.gif
  • LoraF83
    Options

She just doesn't like wire hangers ok? It's a personal preference thing.

tumblr_m3z3hvMJkl1qazkdco1_500.gif
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha!

She must have a BIG, FAT, CARDIO BUNNY crush on you!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Does this mean I get to go to the party instead? I think I'd look great in C's bikini.
  • LoraF83
    Options
    Just break up.

But I can't. I just love her so much.

And she's so cute when she's angry :love:
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I know I sound silly, but I seriously love Mean Girls! Great adaptation OP. LOL :flowerforyou: Your post is so fetch.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

But I can't. I just love her so much.

And she's so cute when she's angry :love:

:laugh:
  • LoraF83
    Options
    I know I sound silly, but I seriously love Mean Girls! Great adaptation OP. LOL :flowerforyou: Your post is so fetch.

tumblr_mcf8loptxV1rwq30eo1_500.gif

:flowerforyou: