Who went over their calories today

Options
2»

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Had I counted I probably would have been over by about double my maintenance... :tongue:
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to bulk at 1 lbs./week, but have only managed 0.5, at 3100 kcal/day. I haven't been able to find the calorie level I need to hit my goal, let alone exceed it. Every time I jack up my intake, I end up so full of energy that my activity ends up following suit. Bah.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    What I ate yesterday-

-'skinny' bread toasted with light cheese spread (started out low calorie)
    -cherry turnover (annnd here's where we get started lol!)
    -tortilla chips and a beef stick, with another triangle of light cheese spread

-snack mix (family tradition)
    -3 pieces of Raffaello Coconut candies
    -slice of apple breakfast bread with butter
    -more snack mix
    -cheese, crackers and salami
    -more snack mix :D
    -chocolate covered cranberries
    -several apple pastry bites (70 calories each, I think I had 5 of them?)

Evening was cheesy bread and tortilla chips while hubby and I played PS4, after the kids went to bed

A day full of snacking and no actual meals lol. My maintenance calories are around 1,800 so I probably went over a bit, but nothing too drastic. Today will be more routine, with getting back to my 16:8IF schedule.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    Don't know ... don't care.

But I did do a 44.6 km bicycle ride + 2 km walk, so that would have somewhat offset the muesli, carrot cake muffin, crackers and cheese, turkey and veg, pavlova with whipped cream and fruit, and 4 little chocolates.

Not worried. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Don't know ... don't care.

But I did do a 44.6 km bicycle ride + 2 km walk, so that would have somewhat offset the muesli, carrot cake muffin, crackers and cheese, turkey and veg, pavlova with whipped cream and fruit, and 4 little chocolates.

Not worried. :)

WOW how long does it take you to exercise that much, what do you do to keep your mind occupied?
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Only by about 100 calories so no worries.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I cheated. I tried to add everything accurately and came up with 1350 for dinner, and just entered "Christmas dinner" from the database instead. I think it showed 1400. Close enough for me.

Today will be rough, by my choice. Dinner at Moms, then another at the in laws. Tomorrow I go back to eating properly.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Did yesterday and gonna do it again today! Not guilty at all.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I consumed a little over 5000kcal yesterday and expect to consume about the same today but I'm in a bulk phase so the more the merrier!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I have not yet begun to go over my calories for today.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at 3438 calories (1450 over maintenance) and still have supper plus any snacking (probably another 1500-200 calories, depending on the cookies/chocolate).

I expect to have a 3-4# food baby tomorrow. As long as I don't see 140# on the scale, I'm not fussed. I'm enjoying myself and my mental stress is freaking GONE.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I didn't even bother counting. I had 400ish calories left for dinner, might have eaten up to 2000 of latkes and random desserts. No regrets.

I have 1100 calories left for Christmas dinner today and it will probably not cut it either. We'll see. I'm really hungry though so glad it's going to be an early dinner.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'm going over today but it probably won't be terrible. I'm giving myself a free pass to eat things I'd usually avoid in volume (gonna eat a bunch of nuts and some cheese, maybe make some deviled eggs with mayo) but the good thing is there's not much in the house I could do much damage with. Dinner is ham and veg so you know, nothing crazy. Oh but I will make myself an Old Fashioned or three later.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It is just after noon so not yet but I will by the end of the day.
  • LadyoftheCake
    LadyoftheCake Posts: 27 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm not going to worry about going over today. It's Christmas, a time to spend with family and friends (if you can and want to), and sometimes that means eating and/or drinking (my case it's Pepsi and Chocolate Milk). I'm logging everything I have ate/will eat/plan to demolish, and if I go over, I go over...I might be a little like "Whelp..." but it's one day out of 189 that I won't be under and/or at calorie goal. I'm good with that. Merry Christmas.
  • rikkejanell2014
    rikkejanell2014 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Had my supper logged and am sitting at 5113 calories. I may have a snack before bed. Did quite well as I only ate 2 items that I didn't know the info about - chocolate/peanut/chow mein noodles cookies my aunt-in-law made (I logged them as chow mein cookies I made last year; same cookie without the peanuts) and random chocolates I snaffled out of a glass bowl on the coffee table while opening presents (logged QAC 600). Made a good dent in the cookies/desserts I made this year plus found a container of cookies in the freezer.
    74c5144ade39741831cef8664043a9ee.jpg

Daaaamn lol