Binge

Options
Anybody else completely lose their *kitten* and eat everything today? I've lost about 8 lbs but I just had surgery and haven't been able to work out all week. Tomorrow I'm also probably gonna go balls to the wall and eat everything because it's Christmas dinner. Just wondering if this is is going to make me gain back all 8 lbs? I'm gonna start again on Monday and I'm gonna be cutting hard and in a huge deficit. Anybody else going through the same thing? It's like I go crazy because I messed up once and then I'm like well why not go crazy the whole day?

Replies

• annaclaireblack
    annaclaireblack Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've probably had like 8000 cals today
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. 8 x 3500 = 36,000 calories. That's a *sloth*load. Did you eat that much over maintenance?
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about it. 8 x 3500 = 36,000 calories. That's a *sloth*load. Did you eat that much over maintenance?

Yeah, there is a good possibility that this is at least partly water weight rather than all adipose tissue. The fix for that is getting back to your usual eating plan and drinking plenty of water to help flush out excess sodium.