Keep Deleting my Account

I've made and deleted my account on here so many times...I really want this to be my last time making an account I NEED to lose this weight or I'm gonna go crazy.

Feel free to add me and help motivate me.

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    I just have one question, why do you keep deleting your accounts?
  • DietVanillaCoke
    DietVanillaCoke Posts: 259 Member
    edited December 2016
    The solution is simple. Stop deleting your account. If you're deleting your account, it's hard for people to motivate you. You need to really want this and commit to it even when it's tough. Only you can make the weight loss happen. If you can commit to this, if you know you need to change your lifestyle and you're already making changes, then you're on the right track.

Try to log daily, use this site like FB, be an active member, ask question on the forums, take an interest in nutrition and share recipes. The more friends you make the more addictive loggin on MFP can be and if you log in the support is here, the tools you need are all here, it's up to you to push yourself and keep coming back.

If you log all your foods and drinks correctly everyday for a month and eat under goal, you will lose the weight. I lost 90lbs just using MFP and i found the key was to log in, make friends and be active in the community. The moment i moved overseas and stopped all of it, i started gaining weight again.

I came back and I'm losing it again. MFP is brilliant. I hope you all the best on your journey and i hope you try to log every day for a month to see how much this site can help you. =)