Insanity?

Options
I'm starting my Insanity workout routine tomorrow and I was curious, what kind of results have you guys seen?

Replies

• BDavidson1313
    BDavidson1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is tough early on, take brakes when you need and jump back in when you catch your wind. Stick with it and you will see amazing results.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I just tried it. I'm visiting relatives and they have the set. Now I'm 52 but quite fit. I enjoyed two of the disks (I'll do them everyday during this holiday), but they are tough. I could do them but was sweating like mad and grateful for the end!!! Not beginner material. If you've got a good fitness base, give it a shot. It not, you might find it demotivating, but you can always just work up to it.
  • CupcakeBoyle
    CupcakeBoyle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im starting this next Monday.. cant wait
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    spzjlb wrote: »
    I just tried it. I'm visiting relatives and they have the set. Now I'm 52 but quite fit. I enjoyed two of the disks (I'll do them everyday during this holiday), but they are tough. I could do them but was sweating like mad and grateful for the end!!! Not beginner material. If you've got a good fitness base, give it a shot. It not, you might find it demotivating, but you can always just work up to it.

I'm not physically fit, but I did for a couple of weeks before. I was much heavier than I am currently. It's difficult, but I figure if I can do it 50 lbs heavier than I can certainly do it 50 lbs lighter. :)
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I did it last year, it was lots of fun, I didn't quantify any form of change BUT, I had quit gym back then and eating too much junk food so I am sure it helped me to not gain so much weight
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Insanity Max 30 today. Can't wait to tack them onto my heavy strength training days!