First 50 lbs .. GONE!

SassyMissDasha
SassyMissDasha Posts: 614
edited September 21 in Success Stories
I have been waiting what seems like F O R E V E R to post this post, but I am proud to say that I finally get to :) I started MFP on May 7th at 385 lbs. Today I weight in at 355 ..

Here are some pics

This was me at 405 lbs when I started

meandcousin.jpg

This was me when I started MFP at 385

DSCF0445.jpg

this is me at 375

DSCF1400-1.jpg

and this is me yesterday at the parade (i know we had the parade yesterday, but we live in Utah ..so go figure)

DSCF1650.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Also thanks to my friends who have been so supportive of me! I love you all!

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    you go girl! Good job!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Love the new capri's you look adorable in them Hon! Your new t-shirt looks good too :)

I can tell a huge difference and I can see you are happier, more at peace in your photo from yesterday and I know you've gone through much heartache lately so that's saying ALOT.

Keep going girl, your NFP's are all behind you 1000%! (NFP's = newsfeed pals:tongue: )

Thanks for sharing your progress Dasha:drinker: oh and how tall are you Girl?
    Becca:flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    That is AWESOME!!! :drinker:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Woot Woot!!! Get it Dasha!!! You are looking so much better!!! I'm so proud of you!! Keep it going, I can't wait to see when you post more pics :D
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    So proud of you!!! Gives me encouragement!!!
  • gnme4243
    gnme4243 Posts: 120
    You can really see a difference- Way to go! You look beautiful! Keep up the OUTSTANDING work!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    absolutely fabulous job!!! I can't wait till I can post that I've lost 50 pounds!
  • sadenniston
    sadenniston Posts: 96 Member
    way to go! keep up the great job!!
    I have been waiting what seems like F O R E V E R to post this post, but I am proud to say that I finally get to :) I started MFP on May 7th at 385 lbs. Today I weight in at 355 ..

Here are some pics

This was me at 405 lbs when I started

meandcousin.jpg

This was me when I started MFP at 385

DSCF0445.jpg

this is me at 375

DSCF1400-1.jpg

and this is me yesterday at the parade (i know we had the parade yesterday, but we live in Utah ..so go figure)

DSCF1650.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Also thanks to my friends who have been so supportive of me! I love you all!
  • Thanks everyone! :happy: Becca, I'm 5' 9" :blushing:
  • Awesome job, keep up the great work!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    You are looking great! Huge changes since picture 1! Way to go, what an inspiration!
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Keep up the great work! I can definitely see the difference! Congrats!!! You look great!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Thanks everyone! :happy: Becca, I'm 5' 9" :blushing:
    me too!:drinker:
  • mswing7674
    mswing7674 Posts: 44
    congrats... I remember my first 50lbs... its an amazing feeling... I reached 80lbs this week and am sooooo proud of myself
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Amazing achievement! Well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    :happy: Be very proud....keep your head up and stay strong....you can do this....look at the great changes you have already made!!
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Amazing! You're such an inspiration.
  • that is awesome!!! Great job!!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Totally awesome! Way to go miss hottie :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!