Xmas binge

Options
I had a chocolate binge yesterday. I haven't done this for 5 years. So upset. Any advice. I live in London UK. Help. I have lost 22 kg. What shall I do to get back on track ? Ali. :(

Replies

• SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Christmas Day. You are supposed to overindulge on chocolate on Christmas Day (think it's the law in the UK... ;) ). Don't worry, today is a new day, just get back on track doing what you usually do and if the scales have a blip this week, so what, you're in good company, millions, including myself enjoyed their food yesterday. I probably over ate and drank by maybe 4000 calories and I JUST DON'T CARE, I had a thoroughly lovely day!!! Even that amount will only make me put on a pound. What's that in the grand scheme of things? You've lost 22 kgs, you're doing something right, continue doing it and that chocolate will just be a lovely yummy memory!

One bad day does not ruin your diet. All the best, don't fret.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It's just 1 day, it's not like you'll gain all your weight back from 1 day of indulgence. Just ignore it and go back to your normal routine now. Lots of people indulge in holidays or even have weekly cheat meals or cheat days and still successfully lose weight. You're fine :smile:
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... today is a new day!! Make a goal for today and stick to it:-) mine is to stay under my calorie limit and complete my food diary. Whats yours?
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    @alisonwoodrow12 , I couldn't resist all of the wonderful home made sugary chocolate treats either. The biggest challenge is the next week. Those leftovers will go in the deep freeze and I will battle the cravings for a few days. Sugar snap peas will be my defense. The crunch and sweetness help me get over the sugar cravings.