Looking For Awesome Friends

Just thought I would drop on in and say hi! I've been doing the whole "working out and somewhat conscious eating" thing for quite some time. However, I want to take things to the next step and cut out the foods that decrease my performance in the gym and don't make me feel as good as I can feel.

I'm all about new friends and support, so if you want, hit that button in my profile that says something along the lines of "request this guy to be your friend" :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,246 MFP Moderator
    Hi! Um, I don't think that's what the button actually says.... :open_mouth::lol:

I need to do that too... I took a break from logging and exercise for most of this month. Now that I have my head on straight again, I've got a lovely chest and head cold that I need to get past before I can lace up my running shoes again (this one has me nearly down for the count. I can't breathe, my eyes are leaky, my ears are stuffy, my nose is raw and sore, my chest hurts from all the coughing). I'm getting ready to sign up for a half marathon, so for the next three months I need to focus on fueling my body better and getting an appropriate number of miles in each week. Hoping to start running again by mid-week. Come on, body... kick this cold.