My fitness pal weight

Options
So I joined MFP yesterday with my last known weight and waiting till this morning to put the true weight. Anyway turns out I'm half a stone lighter than I originally thought..
So log in today and attempt to change my start weight, all going well apart from the fact it seems to be rounding up my weight so it's not giving my true start weight so won't give me my true weight loss.
I'm 16st 13.5lb but keeps reading at 17st 0lb
Is there anything I can do?
Thank you

Replies

• davidupperton6627
    davidupperton6627 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Butterfly, I only joined yesterday as well so had some teething problems. At the home page at the bottom is a + sign, if you press that there is a image to add weight. It should have 3 rotating wheels, St, Lbs, Oz's. that will allow you to input the 13 lbs and then 5oz's....hope that helps and good luck!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, you must choose between pounds (and decimal) and stones (and pounds).
    (Or kilograms).
  • LittleMaid17
    LittleMaid17 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Butterfly, I only joined yesterday as well so had some teething problems. At the home page at the bottom is a + sign, if you press that there is a image to add weight. It should have 3 rotating wheels, St, Lbs, Oz's. that will allow you to input the 13 lbs and then 5oz's....hope that helps and good luck!

Thank you, if I do that then it will say I lost 6lb since my last weigh in.. so I logged on to MFP online and adjusted my start weight. Which is fine I can write 16 in the stone section and 13.5 in the lb section but soon as I click update etc it changes from what I just typed in to 17st 0lb

Hope this makes sense
  • LittleMaid17
    Options
    (Or kilograms).

Yes I had already chosen the stones and pounds.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    (Or kilograms).

Yes I had already chosen the stones and pounds.

But then you tried to add decimals too. You can't do that. Choose ONE of the alternatives.
  • LittleMaid17
    Options
    Thanks
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    If you want decimals then use pounds only or kg

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options

13.5 lbs is not 13 lbs, 5 oz.; it's 13 lbs, 8 oz.