Are you around 5'5" with a start weight of 212lbs-ish?

Options
That is where I started at... and now that I am around 25lbs down I am starting to need to push to keep going!!

Add me and we can support each other!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Almost weight loss twins! I am 5'5" as well, but started (on here) around 241. I am down a little over 25, I think 21 since I started MFP. I too have started to get a little lazy and life has kept me from being able to work as hard but today I started my work out routine again and am excited to reach my long term goal of losing over 100 lbs to get down to 140!! Anyone can add me :)
  • NadirToZenith
    NadirToZenith Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Why yes I am! Thanks for asking LOL I'm more than happy to have as many friends as possible and I'm determined to be accountable and make a long term change in my life. Feel free to friend me anyone!
  • aburroughs7966
    Options
    I am 5' 7" and started at 230...that's kind of similar, right? Lol! I am desperate for a support group, so I hope I am finally at the right place!! :) Anyone is welcome to add me and message me!
  • RNM4
    RNM4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also. And very bumbed having hard time loosing. But Lord willing with the help of this counting calories I can be saying I am 25 down..
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    5'4" here and SW of 210, now 150 ish. Trying to lift heavy and mud run my way out of these last few pounds!
  • mreek
    mreek Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am as well! I will add you guys.
  • K_armfield
    K_armfield Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I'm 5'6 and still have about 50ish to go.
  • FindingKuuks
    FindingKuuks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started off at 232# 8 months ago. Now at 199 and beginning to slack. I don't feel as motivated as I did in the beginning but I'm determined not to give up now. Feel free to add me for motivation and ideas.
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im 5ft6 and 224lbs please anyone add me i need the support
  • TMSL0505
    TMSL0505 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me too!
    I am 5'6" and was about 220 at my heaviest. I was about 210 when I started using my fitness pal app.
  • thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 212!!! But that's my weight after six months of hard work. My start weight was 257. Feel free to add me if that doesn't "disqualify" me.
  • jem5065
    jem5065 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i was recently at my heaviest ever at 5'5 (and a half lol) and 205lbs... im finally back under 200!! not by much and i want to keep getting down.. at my goal and healthy target weight i was 145... i lost 40 lbs to reach that goal until i had a lot of really hard family issues and i ate the weight all back on and then some.. MFP is my crutch right now i depend on it for support and accountability because i want to get back to my goal and stay there for good.. i am always looking for more friends to help motivate each other and stay on track! anyone on this thread pls feel free to add me :)
  • Okisweetpea
    Okisweetpea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 213 I still have just over 50 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me! I need the support as well!
  • Okisweetpea
    Okisweetpea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request...
  • thrillho3
    thrillho3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi hi hi hi hi hi! Started here a few weeks ago, I'm 5'5" and I was 214 but now I'm 210 so... long way to go lol but I'm glad to see there are some ladies with my rough body type :) Good luck everyone!
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4 with a start weight of 218lbs. Would love some more friends on here for support! Anyone feel free to add me as well! :)
  • FindingKuuks
    FindingKuuks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started off at 232# a little over a year ago. Went down to 194 in 6 months. I'm currently back up to 211 and working my way back down slowly.
  • MsLaToya30
    MsLaToya30 Posts: 29
    Options
    5'5 started at 222.0..add me as well!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and starting at 230. Close enough? LOL

This is my second go round on MFP... and I love it. The friends and support you will find here are amazing. Feel free to send me a request if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • catb58
    catb58 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4+ and 229. I just found this site yesterday and am finding it a little exciting to think of all this support in one place 24/7!!

Looking forward to meeting friends on here :flowerforyou: