Need a new weight loss plan

Options
I would like for other to help me build a workout plan. I got the eating down. I have lost 9lbs total. I was doing a Drop 10 List. and I have pass due to change my routine and I would love more help to change it up. Please. I am trying to get down to 130. Right now I am at 176.

Replies

• Mandyfat10808
    Options
    would really love some help.
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am the opposite of you. I have problem with portion control but I am getting better at it. Anyway, they say that 60 to 80 percent of weight loss is based on the your nutrition and the rest is exercise. So good job for conquering that. I am not sure exactly what type of workout plan you want but I usually workout 4days a week 60mins each time (jogging and walking). My caloric intake varies. I feel less hungry when I workout so I probably eat round 1400to 1760 calories total depending. I don't lift weights or anything but that may be something you can look into doing.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a workout, check your local library for various workout DVDs - you can try them out and see what you like. Go for a walk, download the c25k program/app if you want to try running, check YouTube for free workouts (there are heaps)......
  • Mandyfat10808
    Options
    I don't really left weights either. But I do have some 5 pound things you use for your arms. I might can add that to my workouts. Thank you it is hard with the food. But I have overcome eating so much. Cutting out my cokes to at least one a week but not always get coke so I get the water. :)
  • Mandyfat10808
    Options
    If you're looking for a workout, check your local library for various workout DVDs - you can try them out and see what you like. Go for a walk, download the c25k program/app if you want to try running, check YouTube for free workouts (there are heaps)......

Thank you I go to my library every week I didn't even think to look there.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    My library has a few, but if I go on their website I can search the whole system, and request DVDs from other branches - it was really nice to be able to have so many to choose from without having to spend the cash.
  • Mandyfat10808
    Options
    My library has a few, but if I go on their website I can search the whole system, and request DVDs from other branches - it was really nice to be able to have so many to choose from without having to spend the cash.

yeah I know what you mean. :)