40lbs by 5/27/17 WOMEN'S ONLY Challenge Group

Options
tiffanylacourse
tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
Hello! We're starting our 3rd consecutive challenge group for women and are looking for new members!

Challenge will officially start on January 1st, 2017 and continue through May 27th, 2017 (final weigh in's due by no later than 5/31/17).

This is the THIRD edition of our challenge! Welcome back to all of our prior challengers, and welcome to all of our new challengers.

Registration officially opened 12/27/16 at 10:00am. Previous challengers who finished the last challenge are in by default, then registration was opened to friends and family members of previous challengers for 24 hours before we "officially" opened to the public.

You must:
*Not be negative, derogatory, or anything else that could be viewed negatively by other group members.
*NEVER copy or screenshot anyone's progress pictures or posts for viewing outside this group.

Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be removed from the group.
Also, anyone who does not check in to the group and post their weekly weight for 3 consecutive weeks [without sending in notice of extended absence] will be removed.

***Absolutely NO sales pitches allowed for ANY product(s)!!! Trying to sell Beachbody, Herbalife, etc will get you removed and banned.***

Weigh in weeks run from Sunday through Saturday each week. Starting weights will be taken the week of until 12/31. Week 1 will start 1/1 and go through 1/7. There will be a new post for each weekly weigh in.

We will have 8 groups of 12 members (total of 96 members). Once membership is closed, there will be no new members added to the group. If at any time you're removed for not logging in and would later like to reenter, you'll need to message an administrator for re-entry.

We have approximately 50 spots left as of 11:38am on 12/28/16. Starting weights must be in by 12/31/16. :mrgreen:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117572-40lbs-by-may-27th-2017-ladies-only

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    Options
    We currently have 48 of 96 members - so we're halfway there. Still looking for 48 members!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I'd love to join! :)

Invite sent!
  • gyp5012
    gyp5012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi I just wanted to make sure that my request to join went through. Thanks
  • teelatesluk
    teelatesluk Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiff, I'd love to join! My weigh in will be tonight and I'll send my numbers. Your excellent for reaching out to me and I appreciate the invite
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    gyp5012 wrote: »
    Hi I just wanted to make sure that my request to join went through. Thanks

It did - you're in! :)
    Hey Tiff, I'd love to join! My weigh in will be tonight and I'll send my numbers. Your excellent for reaching out to me and I appreciate the invite

Hey!!! I'm glad you're back in! I'll send you an invite!
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • maggiepz
    maggiepz Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love an invite. I need the challenge and motivation. I turned 60 yo and my cholesterol and blood sugar is through the roof. I mean who has a triglyceride level of 464, yep that's right. On top of it all I have chronic pain, fibro and degenerative disc disease, sciatica and the meds they put me on for my cholesterol and blood sugar are causing additional muscle pain and spasms and I am a stress eater :-(. This will be a struggle but I'm hoping losing some weight and the associated dietary changes will help me get off these drugs, the sooner the better!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    3rdxacharm wrote: »
    I'd like to join.
    maggiepz wrote: »
    I would love an invite. I need the challenge and motivation. I turned 60 yo and my cholesterol and blood sugar is through the roof. I mean who has a triglyceride level of 464, yep that's right. On top of it all I have chronic pain, fibro and degenerative disc disease, sciatica and the meds they put me on for my cholesterol and blood sugar are causing additional muscle pain and spasms and I am a stress eater :-(. This will be a struggle but I'm hoping losing some weight and the associated dietary changes will help me get off these drugs, the sooner the better!

Invites sent!
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I would love to join!

Invite sent!
  • cathryn1619
    cathryn1619 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join
  • alextodoroska
    alextodoroska Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if possible.
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I'd love to join
    I would love to join, if possible.

Invitations sent!

• tiffanylacourse
    Options
    Only 33 spots left!
  • heathermcneal2013
    heathermcneal2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! Just became a member yesterday!
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I would like to join... I sent a request!
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    I would love to join!! Just became a member yesterday!
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I would like to join... I sent a request!

Accepted both of your requests! :mrgreen:
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    Options
    @BeLLe_60 - you're very welcome :)