Dilemma, should I be her maid of honour?

Options
2»

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    This has gotta be fake or you have some serious self esteem issues if you think this person is worth your dog's life and blatant disrespect to you. Even besides a DEATH she continuously lied to you! If someone killed my dog they would also be dead to me. There's no way in hell I'd forgive that. The slow painful death of starvation??? Press charges. That's why this post has to be fake bc how would you even consider attending her wedding after that?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    There is so many holes in this story .

1) Do people really leave their dogs alone in the home for a month with out going home on weekends and say this because the trip was in the same state and could have worked out arrangement with employer to go home on weekends.

2) Don't people know if their human best friend is trust worthy (will always be on time and show up when needed)? My best friend would never accept money from me for helping me out in a time of need.

3) OP does not seem overly sad about losing her dog, she seems more worried about proper etiquette here..

This is just me, but I am a bit older and have been through some issues with pet sitting etc.. I would be taking responsibility for what happened and I would be mourning the loss of my family pet, for me that would be the best friend that I lost, not an untrustworthy so called "best friend" that obviously is not a real best friend and is off in the head..

this is just my 2 cents worth, things just seem really off about this entire story.
    Some people have big and "important" jobs which require them to go on lengthy business trips.

I get that, this one was in the same state.. I used to travel weeks a time..

and a month out would have me doing a lot of planning to assure the safety of pets. Employer could have heart, or not.. My neighbors would be on alert for me or family could also drop by.. a month is a long time with out proper planning.

And I said this was my 2 cents worth..
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If this is a real post, I would have to ask the question "why are you even considering speaking to this person ever again let alone stand in her wedding?"

My dog is like one of my kids, he's my family. Would you continue to be friends with someone that killed a family member?
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Post of the year right here. No way this is real.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    4148312.jpg

Please let this be right....
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    She asked for the job, blew it off to go on a trip, lied to you and killed your dog horribly. Your dog suffered before it died because of her. It wasn't an accident. She did not care.
    No, you don't be her maid of honor. She is not your best friend.
    You cut her out of your life, press charges/sue her, worry about her stupidity/maliciousness and any other lives entrusted in her care in future, etc.