Revaluation

Options
Deanthedog
Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
edited December 2016 in Getting Started
So last year was a bust regarding fat loss or weight loss, the new year starts in a few days so I'm revaluating, I've managed to log in for over 500 days and logged my meals about 50% of the time I know that needs to change, have now got an all day tracker that will help work out what's what, will be doing weights and cardio combined to try and lose over 50lbs and looking for others that are active as I have just cleared my list of inactive users,feel free to add me, for anything from liked posts to conversations.

Replies

• lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Instead of losing, I gained this past year! What I found after reflecting on my results is that I never fully committed to routines that would help me get to my goals. I was not clear on how I was going to be active (therefor did not schedule it as part of my day), was not clear on my eating plan etc. The weight goal will be the same now for 2017, the different and what I am working on changing is focusing on the "how" I am going to get there.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply both,do you mind if I add you?, hope the year ahead will bring you success in your goals , today I looked back at what I had logged and u have realised my carbs are far to high over 300g each day