Turned on at the gym?

Options
Bwolfe30
Bwolfe30 Posts: 24 Member
edited December 2016 in Chit-Chat
Wondering if I'm alone on this or what. I get turned on at the gym and necessarily there isn't always an attractive woman in the gym. Lifting just gets my endorphins going and I'm not sure if it's normal or not? Of course I don't act on it or anything like that

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,962 Member
    Options
    Lifting gets my happy hormones going too. For me, this is a different feeling from arousal, but also pleasurable, albeit in a different way.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    No I can't honestly say this has ever happened.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Nope - I admire some people's hard work and results, but I haven't been "turned on"
  • Bwolfe30
    Options
    Megan - nothing perverted about it! At least you're honest, lol
  • TheActionFigure2017
    Options
    Not embarrassing to say that yes, yes I have. And I agree, it's not always because there's attractive ladies there. Sometimes on a late night workout it's just me!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Me! Nothing in particular at the gym, but the fact that I'm up and moving and getting endorphins flowing always has me "happy" :P
  • TheActionFigure2017
    Options
    Me! Nothing in particular at the gym, but the fact that I'm up and moving and getting endorphins flowing always has me "happy" :P

Aly, I have a feeling you're going to have a huge amount of friend requests, if this thread catches on!
  • Bwolfe30
    Options

Exactly! Same thing here
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I"m gonna say no
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Yes. I think it's physiological. Lifting increases blood flow. So does sexual arousal.

It is simply enjoying the feeling of a muscle pump.
  • dmason11223344
    dmason11223344 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Only when a hot woman starts eyeballing me!
  • stephmph16
    stephmph16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I get the endorphin rush near the end, and am more frisky at night for sure. But not turned on AT the gym, no.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Yes sometimes I feel "realll good" especially after a workout. I chalk it up to all those happy hormones being released.
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    There is a small percentage of women that experience "coregasm" while doing intense exercise....
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My 'coregasms' usually come after the exercises, while stretching