TeamJenn
TeamJenn Posts: 21 Member
edited December 2016 in Chit-Chat
Who's ready to knock out some goals?!

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Didn't you initially say you were tired of hearing that?
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Didn't you initially say you were tired of hearing that?

Yes but I'm all about reaching my goals regardless.
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'll probably just be the same I think

Me too. I'm kinda awesome. So are you. Let's just be us!

I agree !
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    New year same me. I try to better myself everyday. 2017 will be no different.

There you go! I like that attitude!
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    Im 40 pounds away from reaching my goal weight but the holidays are killing me!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Get it Girl!!!
    Let's do this! I'm determined to go it again after slipping and gaining back a few!

(Ok not just a few, about half!) :confounded:
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'll probably just be the same I think

Yeah, I planned on just being regular ol Alyssa
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I'm going to get buff. Beefcake city baby. I want to get to headless torso profile pic status.

You can find those on google images

I need to get back at it. It's been a tough couple of months time to get back being selfish and putting me first
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling, many people who say "new year new me" in 2017 will be saying it again in 2018, and in 2019, and in 2020...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    In the New Year I think I'm going to be meaner. I just wanna be a B.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I'm good at that! want some pointers? :tongue:
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    Get it Girl!!!
    Let's do this! I'm determined to go it again after slipping and gaining back a few!

(Ok not just a few, about half!) :confounded:

Vamonos! Add me!
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    I have a feeling, many people who say "new year new me" in 2017 will be saying it again in 2018, and in 2019, and in 2020...

Hey, you never know! But it's common for many people to say that and only commit to the first 3 months of the year and fall off.
  • Racouol
    Racouol Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal for 2017 is to be able to cook something that is somewhat edible.
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Racouol wrote: »
    My biggest goal for 2017 is to be able to cook something that is somewhat edible.

Good luck!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'm looking forward to getting back to the old me actually. 2016 was pretty brutal and I've had a lot of set backs...more set backs and road blocks than any of the four years I've been doing this good livin' thing...I herniated a disk in July which put me basically out of commission through mid September with lots of physical therapy...once I was finally cleared to resume some light riding and limited weight room work, I busted up my right foot and was on crutches for a time and then a cane...by the time that fully healed up (I kept making matters worse by trying to do too much too soon), Thanksgiving was here.

I've basically taken the last month or so to do some light work, but really a lot of rest just to make sure everything is healed up so I can get back at it in 2017. I'm starting back next week with a goal of 30 miles next week on my bike and I'll up it from there...hopefully I'll be back to around 80+ miles per week soon.

I have a couple of bucket list rides slated for 2017, so I'm going to need to start getting those miles in.
  • TeamJenn
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to getting back to the old me actually. 2016 was pretty brutal and I've had a lot of set backs...more set backs and road blocks than any of the four years I've been doing this good livin' thing...I herniated a disk in July which put me basically out of commission through mid September with lots of physical therapy...once I was finally cleared to resume some light riding and limited weight room work, I busted up my right foot and was on crutches for a time and then a cane...by the time that fully healed up (I kept making matters worse by trying to do too much too soon), Thanksgiving was here.

I've basically taken the last month or so to do some light work, but really a lot of rest just to make sure everything is healed up so I can get back at it in 2017. I'm starting back next week with a goal of 30 miles next week on my bike and I'll up it from there...hopefully I'll be back to around 80+ miles per week soon.

I have a couple of bucket list rides slated for 2017, so I'm going to need to start getting those miles in.

You definitely got this! Good luck and success to you!