• WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    BM?
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Stand next to the biggest person in the room.

It works for me.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Besides cutting back on sodium, wearing black, shapewear.. wear your confidence. No one notices a bit of a belly when you rock what you've got. Own it!
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My stomach will literally go down 3-4 inches of water bloat in my belly and 5-6 lbs on the scale when I cut carbs hardcore for just two days. Eat bacon, eggs, low carb (hard) cheese, chicken, any meat really and don't touch carbs for the two days leading up to it. Yes the weight/water will pile right back on after but if a flatter stomach quick is what your after do this, it's temporary but will make you feel smaller and more confident for the party. Also lots of water!
  • kermax39
    kermax39 Posts: 149 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    When I feel like this I stick to black, iv got decent legs but hate my tummy and hips so I feel best in skinnny style black trousers that show off my legs and an empire line top that skims over my hips and stomache. Empire line tops or dresses are fab at giving u a waist and hiding the jelly belly. You know your own best feature and worst so accentuate your best and hide the bits ur not so keen on. I hate spanx, makes me feel like a stuffed turkey :-)
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Lol, don't people get smashed at New Year's parties and don't care about how people look?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

And if the do pay attention, they won't remember the next day:).
  • onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Im sure you look beautiful...I bet there are many who may have indulged thru the holidays and may be feeling the same way...All the gals advise on what to wear I totally agree will make you appear slimmer..I have a daughter who just had a baby..She has been wearing black leffins with a long lose open sweater over her,,You wouldnt know she gained a pound..But she put on 30...Shes beautiful We all are..I like the comment on here about your pose..Like standing up straight..That always helps us look slimmer..HAVE FUN....
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Lol, don't people get smashed at New Year's parties and don't care about how people look?

I was thinking this too!
  • Loveedove1
    Loveedove1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »
    Slim down.

Wow I would have never thought of that!
  • Loveedove1
    Loveedove1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all for the insight :) it's greatly appreciated
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Personally ill be wearing a steel boned corset- but thats coz i like them and im going to a goth club.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Wear something that is not skin tight.
    Don't worry about it and have fun.