Last film you saw...
_Paparazzi_ wrote: »
Kind of boring.
We bought tickets, then walked out. Glad we did. Should have opted for Rocketman or John Wick again.2
The Curse of La Llorona1
Kong Skull Island.
kong himself was awesome actually but everything else about the movie was trash. 2/10 except for Kong and then Samuel L Jackson randomly having the best line in the movie2
For the gazillionth time......
We watched Men In Black 1 through 3, since the kids wanted to see them before watching the new one. MIB 1 has held up pretty well. I remember not liking 2 when it first came out, but it was okay. Never saw 3 before, I thought it was a mixed bag. Good in some parts, contrived in others.0
I am desperately in lust with Jason Momoa. Sigh.2
Captive State with John Goodman0
Shaft .... Hilarious. I am going to watch it again.3
Meh. It was ok.
An atypical storyline where a torn & broken woman succumbs to the attentions from a handsome foreign man. Her husband's neglect becomes the catalyst she needs to feed her carnal desires.1
Ralph Breaks the Internet1
Watched MallRats last night.1
Secret Life of pets1
@beerdbastard just saw that yesterday! Lol Loved it!1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions