Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Last film you saw...

Replies

• mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,519 Member Member Posts: 2,519 Member
    I finally got around to watching the first John Wick movie. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. Imo ofc
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
  • katiesmom_99katiesmom_99 Member Posts: 87 Member Member Posts: 87 Member
    Finally got to see Toy Story 4
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,509 Member Member Posts: 9,509 Member
    Crawl I tend to like Barry Pepper after seeing him in 61*.

This movie made my skin crawl thinking about residents of Louisiana during Katrina. I tend to be on alert for invasive Komodo dragons, anacondas and completely forget about the efficient hunters of the dark and swampland.

Makes one rethink the one entry, one exit poin of basements and how expensive cleanup post hurricanes and burst levies must be.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member

This movie made my skin crawl thinking about residents of Louisiana during Katrina. I tend to be on alert for invasive Komodo dragons, anacondas and completely forget about the efficient hunters of the dark and swampland.

Makes one rethink the one entry, one exit poin of basements and how expensive cleanup post hurricanes and burst levies must be.

I've been tempted to see this because wanted to see how they do a horror movie with a gator not in the sewers of NYC.

Might have to go check it out now.
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Member Posts: 10,996 Member Member Posts: 10,996 Member
    saw Murder Mystery. it was fun. nothing shocking or surprising but still fun

I've been tempted to see this because wanted to see how they do a horror movie with a gator not in the sewers of NYC.

Might have to go check it out now.

If you have ever taken a swim in swampwater after a hurricane, this film brings it ALL back. The fear. The frustration. The grossed out feeling. Saving your dog. Be they white or black tipped or bull sharks,in a Pacific hurricane invading roads, the same adrenaline rush is engaged by these large alligators.
    edited July 2019
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,365 Member Member Posts: 6,365 Member
    Arctic, with mads mikkelsen. survival film where he's stranded up in the snow and ice. really good.
  • hixa30hixa30 Member Posts: 277 Member Member Posts: 277 Member
    I was going to see Crawl but I watched the trailer, and seeing that gash on the woman's leg made me feel queasy. Seeing that for an hour? No thanks.
  • karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,221 Member Member Posts: 1,221 Member
    Spider-Man Far from Home. Entertaining. Don’t leave until all the end credits are done.
  • spinnersue17spinnersue17 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Fishermans Friends...a great feel good film and set in lovely Cornwall.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Member Posts: 2,069 Member Member Posts: 2,069 Member
    Yesterday
  • PAFC84PAFC84 Member Posts: 1,868 Member Member Posts: 1,868 Member
    Sicario

Not sure why so many people loved it.
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Member Posts: 10,333 Member Member Posts: 10,333 Member
    Aquaman. Not my type of movie but it kept my attention, even though I find Patrick Wilson 100X more attractive than Jason Momoa much to my friends' chagrin.

Also finished up Stranger Things 3, but that's not a movie.
  • capriqueencapriqueen Member Posts: 970 Member Member Posts: 970 Member
    Vice, the Christian Bale movie.
    iMago wrote: »
    Arctic, with mads mikkelsen. survival film where he's stranded up in the snow and ice. really good.

He was hardcore. Enjoyed it! Thank you for the recommendation. 🙌
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,158 Member
    The Lion King (2019 Live action version)
  • kevinflemming1982kevinflemming1982 Member Posts: 158 Member Member Posts: 158 Member
    The Highwaymen, on Netflix. Basically the Bonnie and Clyde story from the perspective of those who killed them. Really interesting to see the other side of the famous folk heroes and the actual heroes who took them down.