Last film you saw...

Options

Replies

• Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    Just watched a war one about an army medic who was a contientuous objector during WWII and refused to carry a gun, but saved a *kitten* tonne of people.

Can't remember what it was called but it was directed by Mel Gibson and has a bunch of Aussie actors in it, including the dude from Avatar. The lead guy was played by that gangly Spider-Man guy.

It was gory but pretty good. Four stars, ish. And I don't even like war movies or Mel Gibson.

Hacksaw Ridge.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I finally watched Ex Machina after having it on my Netflix list for forever.

Is that the robot girl movie. I thought it was a bit boring.

Yes it is and I really disagree with you there

I torrented it a couple days ago, I should watch that today? I've heard it's da bomb

It's good. If you don't have a man crush on Oscar Isaac now...you will.

I don't even know who that is tbh, but I'm gonna watch the movie today

I also got Hacksaw Ridge

Poe Dameron.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Just watched a war one about an army medic who was a contientuous objector during WWII and refused to carry a gun, but saved a *kitten* tonne of people.

Can't remember what it was called but it was directed by Mel Gibson and has a bunch of Aussie actors in it, including the dude from Avatar. The lead guy was played by that gangly Spider-Man guy.

It was gory but pretty good. Four stars, ish. And I don't even like war movies or Mel Gibson.

Hacksaw Ridge.

That's the one :)

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore on Netflix. Quirky and pretty effed up. Loved it.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I watched The Muppets last night. I love the Muppets
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I finally watched Ex Machina after having it on my Netflix list for forever.

Is that the robot girl movie. I thought it was a bit boring.

Yes it is and I really disagree with you there

I torrented it a couple days ago, I should watch that today? I've heard it's da bomb

It's good. If you don't have a man crush on Oscar Isaac now...you will.

I also got Hacksaw Ridge

See my synopsis and/or review above.

• leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    "Film" seems a very gracious term for this one, but I needed a stupid comedy and Dirty Grandpa was on Amazon Prime, lol.

Before that, Logan... which I thought was very good. It was more of a character piece than an action film. I think it was better than any of the other X-men movies. Maybe X2... but I'd have to re-watch, at the time it was a pretty great ensemble comic book movie, but I don't know how it's held up now that the large cast movies like that have been knocked out of the park a few times by Marvel.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    edited March 2017
    Options
    synchrony7 wrote: »
    "Film" seems a very gracious term for this one, but I needed a stupid comedy and Dirty Grandpa was on Amazon Prime, lol.

Before that, Logan... which I thought was very good. It was more of a character piece than an action film. I think it was better than any of the other X-men movies. Maybe X2... but I'd have to re-watch, at the time it was a pretty great ensemble comic book movie, but I don't know how it's held up now that the large cast movies like that have been knocked out of the park a few times by Marvel.

I also saw Dirty Grandpa recently. It wasn't bad for what is was supposed to be. Reminded me of The Hangover.
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Blow... just finished watching it now. I love me some Netflix!!!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Others have already named the movie..but I just had to add that I couldn't stop laughing when Vince Vaughn asked the solider how long he'd been dead..and the added, "Ghoul is it?" for his name.. :D

• BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Lego Batman. The best Batman movie I've seen in years, and certainly the funniest.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Logan, then Kong.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Lego Batman. The best Batman movie I've seen in years, and certainly the funniest.

Hey I just saw this
    It was really good and lots of fun
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Moana. It only plays about 2 times a day thanks to my sweet 4 year old.