Replies

• Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD
  • trvshm6765
    trvshm6765 Posts: 46 Member
    Alpha and A Star is Born
  • Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindewald

I watched it last week, did you like it?
  • Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindewald

I watched it last week, did you like it?

I liked it but I fell asleep for half the movie. So I can only comment on the very beginning and the end in which I liked it. How was the middle?

:D I liked it, my boyfriend hated it and complained the whole time, i gave him my popcorn so he would shut up, eat, and let me watch the movie. I wish he had fell asleep :D
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Hunter Killer Better than I'd expected. I for one could NEVER work in a tin can beneath the surface ... Ocean floor, dark water depths. Nope. Small spaces. Clanging. Echoes. Nightmarish! !

Was a really good movie. I saw it the first weekend it came out.
  • Viataf
    Viataf Posts: 3 Member
    Bubba the redneck werewolf. Its about a not so bright redneck who means well...but throws his town into chaos after making a deal with the devil. Its pretty dumb, but I liked it. (Its a B-movie so its kinda supposed to be.)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Hunter Killer Better than I'd expected. I for one could NEVER work in a tin can beneath the surface ... Ocean floor, dark water depths. Nope. Small spaces. Clanging. Echoes. Nightmarish! !

Was a really good movie. I saw it the first weekend it came out.

I saw the listing and couldn't remember who's seen it ... It was you.☺ My guess was correct. We kinda like similar movies.
  • 777Gemma888
    Just about to watch The Goonies with my little girl. It's one of our favorites.

Awww ... Remember watching that like a million times growing up. ((Smile))

Me too! It's my daughter's favorite movie now. I remember before I lost weight, I could do the truffle shuffle :D

Brings back fond memories.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Swordfish. Great movie
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    fp9iflp6yqge.jpeg
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Christmas Chronicles. Kirk Russell as Santa on Netflix. Good Holiday flick.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Pearl Harbor Such a good movie. Love history and the romantic plot. Great actors, too. Long one though.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    22 July

Man time flies by. I cannot believe its beet that long since this *kitten* happened. What a movie.

this is near the top of my list i want to watch.
  • Bad times at the El Royale
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    edited December 2018
    220px-Poster_-_Freshman%2C_The_%281925%29_01.jpg

There was a lawsuit against Adam Sandler for stealing the plot of this movie for "The Waterboy"
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    The 2009 "My Bloody Valentine 3D" but not in 3D. My daughter is in LOVE with the show Supernatural so this was an inevitability. Shockingly, it was not terrible. There was a gratuitous nude scene (even my daughter was all, "This is a really long time for her to be running around naked like this."). But overall, it was a pretty good B-movie.
  • SwannySez wrote: »
    The 2009 "My Bloody Valentine 3D" but not in 3D. My daughter is in LOVE with the show Supernatural so this was an inevitability. Shockingly, it was not terrible. There was a gratuitous nude scene (even my daughter was all, "This is a really long time for her to be running around naked like this."). But overall, it was a pretty good B-movie.

I'll watch it now that I know there's a nude scene. 😏
  • sarahlucindac
    sarahlucindac Posts: 235 Member
    Wonder Woman...sooooo good!!
  • 777Gemma888
    edited December 2018
    22 July

Man time flies by. I cannot believe its beet that long since this *kitten* happened. What a movie.

mbaker566 wrote: »
    22 July

this is near the top of my list i want to watch.

A grippingly intense movie. Legitimately stressed me out . Just the right amount of empathy dial with ease of portrayal by all characters. Commitment to role to convey: anger, confusion, terror, mad panic ... Believable .