Summer 2017 Weight Loss Challenge Group

Options
Hello~

We are a weight loss support group that is continuing on from a Christmas Challenge support group. Everyone is welcome! The group is diverse and at different points in their journeys!

We are currently looking for more members :smiley:

The group will officially start up again on Jan. 1(this Sunday!) and runs until late June.

Hope to see you there!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/116837-2017-summer-weight-loss-challenge-jan-1-june-24

Replies

• Caper1972
    Caper1972 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've just started on this journey and learning how to log foods and such. Just joined your group.
  • linda_ann_57
    linda_ann_57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. my name is Linda. I am looking to lose 20 lbs by my 60th birthday 8/30. may I join the support group?
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Joined this morning! I am excited to add a system/routine or challenge to help achieve the goal. Writing/setting the goal was the easy part. Having some accountability and having clarified how I plan to be more active will hopefully make reaching that goal a possibility!
  • roma270
    roma270 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join this group?
  • Kim_fit_bikaholic
    Options
    I just joined Roma and I didn't need an invite. Just clicked on join.
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Linda - Yes, please join! Just click the link above and click the "join" button! The group is set up that anyone can access it.

Roma - Of course!

Lifestyle70 - Awesome! I find that the group keeps me on schedule because I post every week :)