Hello !!!

ruch69
ruch69 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi ! All ........just read about this site last night & immediately signed up.....I am a 40 yr mother of 2 who is now tired of the slowly creeping weight......about 10 kgs in the past 8-10 years or so.. :( Have been working out for the past 5-6 years, but no weight loss *-*. Reading up , realised that a food diary is a wonderful tool ! Also realised that without a chocolate or icecream daily, I am below my necessary calorie intake:noway: ?!
So...this site is a wonderful tool to help I think........
My goal is to lose 10 kgs & keep it off....Need a lot of :happy: will power !!:happy:

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Welcome! MFP is great! :flowerforyou:
  • ruch69
    ruch69 Posts: 10 Member
    aymetcalf........................thanks !:smile: !!
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Yeah, why is it the stuff that tastes so good packs on the pounds (or kilos in your case)? You can still have the occasional chocolate--but now you have a tool to plan for it!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    :flowerforyou: Hello... and welcome to a wonderful place on the web to keep track and to learn about yourself. :bigsmile:

Have a wonderful Journey!:flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: Hello, and Welcome to MFP!! You are right about the Nutrition Tracker being Key to success. Just remember to have FUN along the way. There can be room for ice cream~~or, in my case Dark Chocolate Candy~~you just have to "Budget" for it.

:drinker: Good Luck, and Happy 4th of July!!!
This discussion has been closed.