Packaged, already made, raw vegan meals?

Options
newstart1988
newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
edited December 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Are there any healthy packaged, already made, raw vegan meals that you would recommend? Thanks☺to be more specific i mean meals like vegan spaghetti etc not a single piece of fruit and I'm already aware of salads so something other than that.Thanks again.

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Salads
  • newstart1988
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Raw vegan meals, not fruit or salad?

Is this a joke?

Its not a joke lol. I was referring to meals not a single piece of fruit. I was talking about premade vegan spaghetti or vegan cauliflower mashed mock potatoes etc
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

Is this a joke?

Seriously. Just buy a bunch of vegetables and start eating them. If you want raw vegan spaghetti, buy a spiralizer and go to town spiralizing your vegetables.
  • newstart1988
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

Is this a joke?

Its not a joke lol. I was referring to meals not a single piece of fruit. I was talking about prepare vegan spaghetti or vegan cauliflower mashed potatoes etc

Wouldn't that be cooked though? You'd need a hell of a masher to mash a raw potato.

Mock mashed potatoes its mashed cauliflower
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You could look up raw vegan restaurants in your area and just get a few meals for take-out. If you have any that is.
  • newstart1988
    edited December 2016
    Options

Is this a joke?

Seriously. Just buy a bunch of vegetables and start eating them. If you want raw vegan spaghetti, buy a spiralizer and go to town spiralizing your vegetables.

True. I was just curious if any companies sold premade raw vegan meals is all
  • LilacLion
    LilacLion Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any packaged Raw Vegan Meals to purchase at a local grocery store. You could investigate delivery services like Veestro or FoodFlo
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Honestly I don't think you're going to be able to find anything prepackaged which isn't just fruits or a salad easily - it'd probably be easier to just premake some stuff yourself and put it in tupperware for later.

I've encountered many a prepackaged meal so far I can't think of anything which would work which isn't a salad or fruit (or like... just a snack box I guess) so if there are any such companies they must be rather rare/you'd have to go online for it.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Raw premade vegan meals are....fruits and vegetables. What you are talking about is modifying food to make it more attractive or palatable. That's what cooking is for.

You might like following:

http://instagram.com/wholeandhealthy

A kitchen implement you may enjoy getting a slicer.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

Is this a joke?

Its not a joke lol. I was referring to meals not a single piece of fruit. I was talking about prepare vegan spaghetti or vegan cauliflower mashed potatoes etc

Wouldn't that be cooked though? You'd need a hell of a masher to mash a raw potato.

Mock mashed potatoes its mashed cauliflower

to make that you would have to cook it otherwise it would just be particles of hard cauliflower
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to drop the raw part of this plan, then I suggest you buy a book called The Veganomicon, which is the go-to cookbook for the vegans I know.